drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Sipdown :(

… because I’m going to pick up my Verdant package and I need more room on my special Verdant wall. Also – they taste so much better when they’re fresh, so I need to just suck it up and drink the teas while they are fresh and delicious! So there. :)

Yummy today! I’m starting my job tomorrow, the shift is only 8:30-1 and you have to wear a white shirt. I am going to spill SOMUCH freaking tea on my white shirts! This is not cool.

But what is cool? This tea. Aw, now that I think of it, I never did get to try it iced! But hot it’s so good, so I’m not complaining ;)

Rich and smooth, yet textured and grainy. Savoury and sweet – I could stare into the cup and be taken away for hours.

You’re going to need a tea bib

DaisyChubb

What a lightbulb moment! I DO need a tea bib! haha!
It can have a lobster on it, sipping tea.

TeaBrat

Are you working in a tea shop?

DaisyChubb

Sadly not, it’s a PR type job/customer service desk! But there’s a David’s nearby so I should always have tea on me – probably literally. I get the white shirt thing from my mom – she loves to wear white but whatever food is in hand inevitably ends up on shirt!

Bonnie

Get one of those portable Tide To Go stick things to do clean-up’s of tea on the white shirt. I’m a spiller who know tricks!

DaisyChubb

Ah great idea, thank you Bonnie! I’ll definitely need one – its home can be my purse :)

unfurl

Loved this tea. Its like having a more liquid chocolate fudge. Or that drop of chocolate ice cream that is about to fall off the cone.

DaisyChubb

@ unfurl – definitely! I can’t wait to taste the subtle differences of next season’s Laoshan Black – maybe even more chocolatey flavour is in store? ;)

Comments

Bonnie

You’re going to need a tea bib

DaisyChubb

What a lightbulb moment! I DO need a tea bib! haha!
It can have a lobster on it, sipping tea.

TeaBrat

Are you working in a tea shop?

unfurl

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy