Wow, when will I ever cease to be amazed by Verdant Tea’s offerings?

This Sheng is one of few teas to bring me to the brink of speechlessness. It’s so sweet and just keeps giving and giving. It’s creamy and silky, with definite bubblegum notes but with a wood aftertaste that refreshes and quenches.

Later steepings become peppery with a silky kick- slight astringency at the back of the tongue. Ever so slight notes of smoke on an earthy base. Gorgeous amber colour. Happiness. Content.

Bonnie

You are drinkin some good tea today!

DaisyChubb

Today was my first day at the new job, I needed to come home to a warm hug of good tea! And then of course share with my Steepsterites <3

Comments

Bonnie

You are drinkin some good tea today!

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy