drank Pineapple Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Whoo! HAd this iced as the tea of the day – it did leave a little to be desired, but I brought some leaves home because I knew I could coax some more flavour out of it.

I was right! Lovely natural pineapple flavour with a delicious oolong base (possibly the same base as banana oolong? either way I’m a fan!) Creamy, yet light and refreshing.

Pineapple is not my favourite flavour, but I can say this was done well! Now, strawberry or mango oolong and I might go bankrupt, I’m just sayin ;)

Kittenna

Same base as banana oolong?! I was really hoping for that. My wallet had other ideas, but oh well. I should have stopped by DT today… I actually was at the mall O.o

tigress_al

Whoa this sounds wonderful. And it is way cheaper than I was expecting it to be!!

Indigobloom

I was thinking the same, that the base is very similar! if not a hair more jasmine-like

Comments

Kittenna

tigress_al

Indigobloom

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy