Oh my! Spicy is right!
mmm I love it though. My favourite part is the black pepper taste, more than the tellicherry pepper. This is by far the most peppery chai I have ever had! I want to try it with chocolate milk, but right now it’s starting my day (and clearing my sinuses) with milk and honey – paired with my creamy maple syrup rice pudding.

A good way to start the day before work takes over at 12:30! We’re only allowed water bottles at work, but everyone else sneaks in redbull, so I will find a way to drink my tea!

Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for sending this my way! It’s spicy goodness – I LOVE IT

Helena

sounds quite tasty :D

softrevolution

Only water bottles? Seems to me that caffeine is an essential part of keeping employees happy :P

DaisyChubb

Agreed! And I wore blue shoes yesterday but got chastised – they have to be black you see. And I’m not allowed to wear headbands. Lest I not look like anyone else .. which no one else could really tell anyways, because I work alone.

Luckily (?) they can’t tell me not to wear my neon green glasses – I need them to see! haha

Mercuryhime

Get an opaque water bottle and put tea in it! Some of them even are insulated. I think they are intended to keep water cold, but the stainless steel ones can no doubt handle hot tea if are careful about drinking out of it.

DaisyChubb

I definitely need to find me one of those :)

Madeline Alyce

Oh dear where do you work? (We get a “latte guy” once a month at my work, But there was a big line before our last staff meeting of the year, and we basically all ignored the principal when he told us the meeting was about to start and we had to sit down. There was almost a revolt! SO we wrote our orders on a napkin and gave them all to the wonderful guy and snuck out to pick them up Haha :D)

Skulleigh

That sounds yummy. I like Chai that is heavy on the pepper. I will have to put this on my shopping list. :)

Comments

Helena

sounds quite tasty :D

softrevolution

Mercuryhime

DaisyChubb

I definitely need to find me one of those :)

Madeline Alyce

Skulleigh

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy