Wow! Thank you TeaEqualsBliss for this generous sample!

This is one of the best rooibos blends I have EVER tasted! The taste is SO true – juicy, sweet, ripe and a little tart raspberry! The type that is so ripe, you will probably stain your shirt and mouth with it when you go berry picking. DELICIOUS! Is there a little bit of hibiscus in this blend? I swears on the precious that there is a perfect hint of tartness that takes this tea over the top.

Yum! No sweetener needed! No icky weird rooibos aftertaste! I am very impressed with Culinary Teas :)

I have just enough left to try it iced, but it was SO good hot that we’ll see what happens when the time comes.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy