Enjoying the last of this tea from LiberTeas (THANKYOU!) while I make an insane amount of bacon and prepare to put it both in my mouth, and on my tuna melt. We’ll see if any makes it to the tuna melt.

I digress! The perfect blend of spices, and it is spicy! Super peppery kick at the back of the throat, a great way to start the last day of this long weekend! Yummy in my tummy.

LiberTEAS

As I read this, I saw “chai” and bacon… and as my eyesight is not yet completely focused (still very tired) … my mind started reading BACON CHAI … which I think is a totally marvelous idea. Bacon Chai. Frank probably isn’t reading this… so I must inform him that a bacon chai would be a good idea. LOL

DaisyChubb

O: Bacon Chai! Heck, why not!? Spicy, smoky, bacony… how do we hail Frank? Is there a batman-style light we can shine in the sky? I guess email works too.. haha!

Helena

I’ve never tried bacon in my tea… although as everyone knows by now I love my meat :D How is bacon flavoured tea taste anyway?

DaisyChubb

Well 52 teas has a few bacon teas! I have a zillion packages of maple bacon (long story), so if we ever do a swap I’ll definitely send you some! Mostly it just tastes smoky and a little salty, and there are bacon bits in there for awesomeness.

I don’t know if I would trust another bacon blend that wasn’t 52teas – I trust Frank for all my bacon tea needs. haha!

Helena

I haven’t tried anything by Frank yet although I did order some Monkey Fart the banana honeybush blend. It’s supposed to be really good :D Although I like bacon I was worried about what a bacon tea would taste like… now I know I’ll have to hit Frank up for some when I get some money :D

Comments

LiberTEAS

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy