drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Oh Steepster drama – I need to stop finding myself in it haha!

Nothing slows the rapid heartbeat like a nice, hot, soothing mug of Pumpkin Chai latte. I’ve been good to my little tin, I can’t believe it’s lasted this long! The tin is amazing by the way (the orange snap shut one) because the tea is as fresh as the day I bought it. Just as sweet, caramely and pumpkiny. I just used a little squeeze of agave and 2% – luckily it’s a cold rainy day so I can enjoy a hot cuppa!

It was a good long weekend, but back to work tomorrow! For a customer service position, it’s strangely stress-free. Except when people get mad at you for asking for donations to the children’s hospital. You know, the hospital that is no cost to you and runs on donations? Yep, that’s the one! ;) There’s all sorts of people, and they all come to the mall. haha!

Angrboda

Idiot that I am, I went looking for said drama. Further idiot that I am, I couldn’t keep my trap shut. My brain is still not entirely convinced that my eyes really just saw that… O.o

DaisyChubb

haha I’m totally guilty of doing the same thing! I still remember the magic carpet date sugar episode, and am still shaking my head!

Angrboda

Yeah, that one was pretty bizarre too.

momo

oh I was going to say something the first time around but after reading that response there was no way my brain and fingers weren’t working out a response. shakin’ my head.

SimplyJenW

Why do I have the sudden urge to pop some popcorn? I remember that date sugar thing…..and what about the one company that was caught with the fake profiles to rate their teas well…

Hugs, DaisyChubb! You are one of the good ones! (I was going to say ‘eggs’, but you know where that might lead….)

Popcorn may be in order!
Hugs to my homies ;)

Hey, if we ever get enough drama to start a sitcom (or a soap!) we could strike it rich! <3

Angrboda

Amanda, I thought yours was really awesome. :)

nothing hits it home quite like ‘come at me bro!’ :D

I’m confused!

Helena

A pumpkin chai works really well for calming a girl down when dealing with interesting people. DaisyChubb you rock and don’t let anyone tell you that you don’t. I also saw some of the other nice posts from you other nice people and it was appreciated :D

Ah, nevermind! I see it.

Indigobloom

I dunno what happened… but I <3 ya Daisy!!

Helena

see thread in discussions Being Judged for drinking tea by Kwinter and Why…? by Lynxiegirl. It’s my posts that started it all… I’m apparently quite the trouble maker

tigress_al

Interesting tea drama but not even related to tea. Sometimes people get a little carried away. Tea is meant to enjoy and share with others!
Pumpkin chai is definitely enjoyed best as a latte! Yum

Kittenna

Lol, I was going to make the first comment on the ‘why…’ post but decided not to get involved, although I meant to email Jason and let him know. I was wondering if Helena/Scott B knew each other IRL, because I couldn’t see any provocation otherwise… oh well!!

Helena

no idea who he is, and the being judged for drinking tea came before the why… post . When I saw the cruelty free comment… well I posted the other comment. It was more to justify eating ham, bacon and such. I’m not very good at making my intentions/feelings or ideas clear.

Angrboda

I thought the fact that ‘cruelty-free’ was emphasised and in a direct response to you was the thing that turned his comment into an attack (his second one on that thread was just plain batshit crazy). That made it very clearly aimed at you, I thought.

I was actually going to report his comment on the Being Judged thread, but I never got around to it. Last time I tried to report some spam via email, gmail decided to send it directly to the bin, instead of actually sending it to Jason. And when I then took it out of the bin and made sure it was actually sent, I never saw Jason’s reply because then gmail decided to bin that. I just couldn’t deal with that hassle one more time. But at least the whole thing reminded me that I wanted to ask why the reporting via Getsatisfaction had changed.

Helena

No worries Jason knows and has said in his ever calm, firm manner to drop it :D As long as my steepster friends know I’m not trying to be a jerk I’m happy :D Now let’s all grab some of that great Pumpkin Chai :D

DaisyChubb

Pumpkin Chai for everyone!
Hugs all around <3

Comments

Angrboda

Angrboda

Yeah, that one was pretty bizarre too.

momo

SimplyJenW

Popcorn may be in order!
Hugs to my homies ;)

Angrboda

Amanda, I thought yours was really awesome. :)

nothing hits it home quite like ‘come at me bro!’ :D

I’m confused!

Ah, nevermind! I see it.

Indigobloom

I dunno what happened… but I <3 ya Daisy!!

tigress_al

Pumpkin chai is definitely enjoyed best as a latte! Yum

Kittenna

DaisyChubb

Pumpkin Chai for everyone!
Hugs all around <3

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy