drank Earl Grey Cheesecake by 52teas

I couldn’t wait – I had to rip into my bag as soon as it came this morning! eee!

It smells very lovely, nice and strong earl with a hint of something else… could it be cheesecake? ;)

Oh it tastes wonderful! It’s like an Earl Grey creme but with cheesecake notes instead of vanilla! I added a bit of cream and sugar after the first few sips, because that’s how I like my Earls, and mm it does not disappoint.

I am getting a creamy, slightly tangy cheesecake taste that gets stronger and stronger as the tea cools down. I know as the tea ages a bit it will intensify even more, so I’m looking forward to that!
As far as the Earl base goes – it’s nice and strong, not for the faint of bergamot heart, and a bit floral. I like that :)

Blog review in the future!

Alphakitty

The cheesecake element in my 2 year old bag seems to be a lot stronger than that in the newer batch, so I think it does get better and better with age!

Comments

Alphakitty

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy