Enjoying a cup as soon as I woke up today! What an amazing way tot start the day.
It tastes like I’ve sweetened it with honey (I haven’t), and each sip transforms from a caramel note, to something more grainy, to something dry and crunchy but always sweet!

I’m sadly out of my favourite Canadian Grains bread by Dempsters – but it toasts up to a great sweet crunch with all of the whole grains – that would pair very well with this tea.

Grocery shopping today! But until then, I’ve been watching this 24/7 Live Corgi Puppy Cam. It’s taken over my life!

TeaEqualsBliss

OMG! So freakin’ cute! They look like lil drunken’ Sailors! LOL :)
One of our 3 dogs is a Corgi/Lab Mix – he’s hilarious!

DaisyChubb

Don’t they! Stumbling around haha! Oh wow what a fun mix, he must have a lot of adorable energy !! :D

TeaEqualsBliss

I’ll have to start posting some stuff…I have a bunch of pics on my FB but will have to start a photo thread somewhere

Oh.my.Goodness.
Well, I was going to do stuff today, but forget that.
Drink Tea and watch puppies!!!

DaisyChubb

@Bliss – I would loooove to see some photos! :)

DaisyChubb

I apologize in advance to anyone who is glued to their computer screen for the entire day, maybe more. I’m sure the stuff can wait, right HJ? lol

Hesper June

Haha! Well, Daisy, I am supposed to milk my neighbors goats while she is away at funeral…so, no..goats are not real patient.
But, I just hoped nothing too darling would happen while I was away;)

Jim Marks

Set up a web cam to record what is broadcast by the web cam so you can catch what you miss while you’re off milking.

May the memory of your neighbor’s departed be eternal. Ya Rabbu rham.

Thank you, Jim.
Yes…they need a puppy DVR so you can go back and see if you missed anything thrilling.
Although, these guys seem to just do a lot of sleeping.

Jim Marks

Much like the two fur balls I have at home, they somehow manage to be very cute while just sleeping.

Anyone else a fan of Cowboy Bebop? Great Welsh Corgi action in that.

DaisyChubb

Yes! Ein! My first corgi love, and such a great dancer ;)

Comments

TeaEqualsBliss

OMG! So freakin’ cute! They look like lil drunken’ Sailors! LOL :)
One of our 3 dogs is a Corgi/Lab Mix – he’s hilarious!

Oh.my.Goodness.
Well, I was going to do stuff today, but forget that.
Drink Tea and watch puppies!!!

DaisyChubb

@Bliss – I would loooove to see some photos! :)

Hesper June

But, I just hoped nothing too darling would happen while I was away;)

Jim Marks

May the memory of your neighbor’s departed be eternal. Ya Rabbu rham.

Thank you, Jim.
Although, these guys seem to just do a lot of sleeping.

Jim Marks

Anyone else a fan of Cowboy Bebop? Great Welsh Corgi action in that.

DaisyChubb

Yes! Ein! My first corgi love, and such a great dancer ;)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy