drank Mango Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Had a taste, and it’s still just as good!
Looking at the other reviews, I think I got really lucky with my mango flavouring – it’s not chemical tasting at all, but it’s almost gone and maybe I’ll keep it that way.

There’s so many other flavours to try!

LiberTEAS

what level of Mango flavor did you opt for with yours? And did you use the basic Matcha or one of the better quality ones?

YAY! Matcha-Thon!

DaisyChubb

The smallest level for this one – the only matcha I’ve tried with more flavouring was the Caramel, and they’ve all been the Basic Matcha base so far! My next orders will be trying different qualities of matcha, but for now the basic one has been working well for me!

DaisyChubb

Although I don’t think I’ll press my luck by getting more mango haha!

LiberTEAS

I find that with the flavored matcha, I don’t seem to mind the “basic” matcha so much. Now, I don’t know that I’d be keen on the basic Matcha if it was unflavored. But the flavoring seems to fill in the gaps, so to speak. So far, I’ve ordered all of them with distinctive flavoring, except for one which is on its way.

DaisyChubb

Exactly! I agree 100% – if I’m going to have a ceremonial grade, it’s amazing just on its own! I’m curious to try some more with distinctive flavouring, or maybe higher – Cheesecake definitely.

Cheesecake….CHEESECAKE

it’s going to haunt my dreams until I order it! ; 3;

LiberTEAS

I almost ordered the cheesecake too… but I already had selected four flavors so I decided to be patient and wait until next time… next time, cheesecake and the peach!

Comments

LiberTEAS

YAY! Matcha-Thon!

DaisyChubb

Although I don’t think I’ll press my luck by getting more mango haha!

Cheesecake….CHEESECAKE

it’s going to haunt my dreams until I order it! ; 3;

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy