Oof! Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending this one my way!

It smelled so SO good – I brewed it up as per the package instructions – 3 mins in boiling water, and took a sip. Ah! My throat! haha it is a very spicy tea (to me) with a lot of hibiscus! This would be SO perfect to drink instead of neocitron when you’re sick, I think. Certainly cleaned my sinuses haha.

I put the rest in the fridge to try iced, it was too strong to finish the cup sadly. Very spicy and very.. hibiscusy? Anyways, it was SO unique and I certainly had fun trying it! Thanks!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy