Now I know this matcha isn’t terribly exciting (it’s no cheesecake, right?) and it’s not one of my favourite flavours (I wouldn’t seek out a blueberry anything really)… um.. yeah it’s kind of my favourite matcha right now!

It’s always SO creamy and sweet and juicy and PERFECT! So hello little blueberry matcha, thanks for being you! :D

Mercuryhime

Sounds yummy! Need to add that one to my growing list. :D

momo

ohhh this one would be good with cheesecake too. I think I have to get this next if you don’t even like blueberry much and love it!

DaisyChubb

YES blueberry cheesecake aaggghh I’m drooling

Azzrian

I have some but yet to try it! Can’t wait! :)

Comments

Mercuryhime

Sounds yummy! Need to add that one to my growing list. :D

momo

DaisyChubb

YES blueberry cheesecake aaggghh I’m drooling

Azzrian

I have some but yet to try it! Can’t wait! :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy