Thanks to Jillian for giving me enough for one small pot worth!

I didn’t even know this blend existed, but I surely would have bought it up if I noticed it on sale! The dry leaves do not smell appealing – this could be because of the age of the tea, but it kind of smells strange!

No worries, as soon as it started to brew the strange smell went away. I brewed at 165 for 2 minutes since I was making a pot, and I have never made a whole pot of white tea before! The whole idea of using a pot is still taking some getting used to – I’m a one cup gal!

Anyways, I added a tiny dab agave and took a sip. Yummy white base! A creamy and nutty bai mu dan, with a hint of pineapple and coconut – definitely papaya and a little bit of banana for body.

It’d a mild cup, but just what I need right now to calm down my guilt for not taking another shift tonight after I already worked this morning. I’m just that sort of person though, I would have felt guilty if I couldn’t work it, and resentful if I had to work it haha! boop. tea!

Mercuryhime

I know that feeling Daisy. Sometimes you need someone to tell you that you deserve the time off. So I’m telling you. You deserve time off! Tea sounds tasty!

DaisyChubb

Thank you!!! :) You made my night <3

Dylan Oxford

Boop indeed!

Comments

Mercuryhime

DaisyChubb

Thank you!!! :) You made my night <3

Dylan Oxford

Boop indeed!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy