I have to say, I’m sitting here tonight and feeling happy and grateful for my Steepster family. I love this place we can come and feel so at home!

I’m also grateful for Red Leaf Tea’s matcha program – it’s allowed me to try so many amazing teas that I otherwise could not afford at this time – and I and SUPER grateful for this cheesecake matcha!

Holy tasty! Creamy and tangy and sweet – without the feeling of a heavy stomach afterwards. so… I can have as many cups as I want. I like that.

I will definitely be trying this flavour with other matcha bases, because I am in matcha heaven right now!

Fjellrev

Yummy. :D

Cedes

Sound delicious. I really want to try matcha. This sounds like a good first time matcha flavor.

tigress_al

Aw man. I really wanna try a matcha because of all the awesome reviews. Maybe if this one comes on sale I will order it!

Celestial

Cheesecake matcha sounds lovely! I’m a fan of cheesecake :) I’m going to have to order some matcha from Red Leaf! Thanks for the review

Ninavampi

I am super great full as well DaisyChubb! I love this place!

Azzrian

This is next on my list (I think lol)

Nosyam

Just bought some myself. Can’t wait to try it!

DaisyChubb

eee exciting!

Comments

Fjellrev

Yummy. :D

Cedes

tigress_al

Celestial

Ninavampi

I am super great full as well DaisyChubb! I love this place!

Azzrian

This is next on my list (I think lol)

Nosyam

Just bought some myself. Can’t wait to try it!

DaisyChubb

eee exciting!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy