drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

After discovering that this heavenly tea is making a comeback this fall, I made myself a double strong delicious pumpkiny latte to celebrate! eee!

Well, it’s also celebrating the opening of my teacup keychain etsy shop :D !!! When I think about it, maybe my shop is too specific… but then I think about tea drinkers and how amazing they are, and they deserve their own keychains dammit! There, all better. haha!

http://www.daisychubb.com/?p=1021 Daisy Chubb’s Tea & Trinkets!

softrevolution

Your keychains are too adorable!! Love em :D

DaisyChubb

thanks! n_n I figure if they don’t sell they will make their way into some christmas presents :D

TheTeaFairy

Good job :-)

Missy

Cute!!

Comments

softrevolution

Your keychains are too adorable!! Love em :D

DaisyChubb

TheTeaFairy

Good job :-)

Missy

Cute!!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy