WOW!

Thank you to The Tea Merchant for the generous samples!

This tea is out of this world! SOOO delicious!
Happily – it tastes JUST like it smells! Can you believe it? mmm, it’s liek biting into a fresh, still warm coconut macaroon. Not macaron, but maybe it tastes like one of those too. Amazing.

Sweet, coconutty and a hint of pastry. Beautiful white base – full leaves and bright green and white. Quality ingredients for a very high quality tea, what else can I say? Delicious!

Meg

This sounds wonderful!

DaisyChubb

It’s so SO good, I love that there are no blends like it (that I can think of haha), so it holds its own in my cupboard! :D

Finn88

The moment you said a hint of pastry I was sold :) Added to my list.

Amariel

What a neat flavour profile!

Comments

Meg

This sounds wonderful!

DaisyChubb

Finn88

The moment you said a hint of pastry I was sold :) Added to my list.

Amariel

What a neat flavour profile!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy