Uh oh, this tea is AMAZING.
Reminds me a LOT of DavidsTea’s Vanilla Oolong, which I haven’t had a taste of since the Christmas sampler.

As soon as I smelled the dry leaves, I had a serious craving. Like an addiction. Ah!

Working on a longer review for the blog – will post ASAP but first – prepping a chicken for the slow cooker. And enjoying this tea with some homemade English Muffin bread and honey! Happy Hump day!

Will you be posting that English Muffin recipe too? yummummumm

DaisyChubb

Absolutely! It’s only 4 or 5 ingredients too!

Spoonvonstup

Hurray! I’ve been eyeing your pretzel recipe, too..

Amariel

Oh wow! Sounds great!

Comments

Spoonvonstup

Will you be posting that English Muffin recipe too? yummummumm

DaisyChubb

Absolutely! It’s only 4 or 5 ingredients too!

Spoonvonstup

Hurray! I’ve been eyeing your pretzel recipe, too..

Amariel

Oh wow! Sounds great!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy