Upping the rating a tad as I made a reeeeal good cup of iced tea with it this morning! 2 tsp brewed @ 175 for 3 mins and poured over ice – yuuuuum.

The flavour just keeps getting better and better, and although my pouch is pretty old (purchased from Ashley), I’m happy I held on to it for so long!

No bitterness, great buttery and vegetal sencha taste with delicious cherry flavouring and a hint of cheesecake. Yummy.

Edit: I should say – it is no fault of the tea that I just spilled it all over myself at work. Ah, refreshing haha

Azzrian

Awee bummer to lose part of that good stuff! Hope you didn’t stain your clothing!

DaisyChubb

Nope! Black uniform this month (they buy us different coloured shirts every month) so we’re good to go! :D

Comments

Azzrian

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy