Got this as a latte today!
SOOO yummy, I can’t wait to pick some up!

I definitely prefer when I get a latte because they use the Steeper instead of a Tsac – I just feel like they add a bit more leaf so it’s super tasty!

But on to the flavour. The kukicha added a nice roasty base and the allspice definitely made it taste like eggnog. In a latte form, it was pure indulgence! The mini marshmallows were AWESOME! They melted and made this amazing texture that added to the eggnog feel, but also added the marshmallow presence that gave it it’s name. I’m quite happy with this addition to the fall collection, it’ll be a nice change from Pumpkin Chai :)

Meg

I tried this the other day and wasn’t impressed – I wonder if I would have liked it more as a latte/made with the steeper. Hmm…

DaisyChubb

Come to think of it, I might not have liked it if it wasn’t a latte haha

Comments

Meg

DaisyChubb

Come to think of it, I might not have liked it if it wasn’t a latte haha

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy