I’m drinking this tea at work today, iced!
I’m kind of obsessed with it – it’s SO tasty.

Except now, I have to pee! And I can’t leave the desk! This happens to me every night, I would learn – but I can’t break this tea habit lol

softrevolution

I do the saaame thing. And I’m always mad at myself, but I do it all over again on my next shift :P

it’s a hard habit to break haha! A true addiction o_o

aisling of tea

I so feel your pain. I work 9-10 hour shifts and usually take three travel mugs of tea with me. Well, my office has no washroom, so in order for me to dash out to use one, the office has to be clear of patients with none coming in in the near future. Guess how often that happens XD. It become a tricky line between staying hydrated and getting too hydrated >.<

CHAroma

How can your job not give you bathroom breaks? That’s seems kind of silly…and probably illegal.

aisling of tea

Probably. Technically we’re supposed to be able to just interrupt the doctor in the middle of an exam to tell them we’re running to the washroom, but no one ever does that. Who has the time for it, anyway?

DaisyChubb

Yeah for us we have to phone security to watch the desk, but they’re usually doing good things like kicking bad people out of the mall, so I don’t like to bug them if I can’t help it! haha there are a lot of thing in job sthat I think should be illegal but probably aren’t, or are and no one cares enough to challenge them ha!

Comments

softrevolution

it’s a hard habit to break haha! A true addiction o_o

CHAroma

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy