Um yum.

Drinking this iced tonight with agave at work! And yes, I had to pee. I called security to cover the desk so I could legally go to the bathroom lol. It’s a super slow night tonight – but I applied at TWO davids teas for seasonal positions so… wish me luck for my dream jobs? ; 3;

Nik

Good luck!

Mercuryhime

Good luck! I hear you get all the tea you want all day long! So awesome! They clearly want they’re clerks knowledgable… And energetic. :)

Azzrian

Hope you get one! You may get TWO DT’s Jobs haha

Meowkattack

Does two DT jobs mean TWICE the TEA?

DaisyChubb

Double your tea, double your fun? :D !

Daniel Scott

GOOD LUCK!

tigress_al

Good luck!!

Comments

Nik

Good luck!

Mercuryhime

Azzrian

Hope you get one! You may get TWO DT’s Jobs haha

Meowkattack

Does two DT jobs mean TWICE the TEA?

DaisyChubb

Double your tea, double your fun? :D !

Daniel Scott

GOOD LUCK!

tigress_al

Good luck!!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy