Okay after a few more cups I have to say that this isn’t my cup of tea taste wise – although it does settle my tummy! That’s what I bought it for, and it was oh so cheap for 500g, so I don’t regret it!

There I feel better now. haha!

(the rating represents how hard it is for me to force myself to have a cup)

Matt

I am with you on this one, though yeah was totally worth it for that 500g bag. I got one myself, not that I have been drinking much of it though hahaha.

Bonnie

I don’t get it. I like this tea. If anyone is sick of their stash, let me know. I didn’t get in on the sale.

DaisyChubb

I will definitely send some your way Bonnie, I’ll PM you! :)

Comments

Matt

Bonnie

DaisyChubb

I will definitely send some your way Bonnie, I’ll PM you! :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy