This is easily one of my finest Oolongs I have ever tasted!
I love the unique notes it brings to the table – I’ve been enjoying it with my gaiwan, combining two steeps at the time.

It started out super creamy with amazing NUTMEG notes! Transforming into a chewy ginger cookie!!! I couldn’t have picked a better oolong for this transition into fall.

Thank you SO MUCH TeaEqualsBliss for sharing this with me! It is SO good!

(It’s even better paired with maple cookies!)

Meg

Ohhh that sounds incredible! I am always so sad to see summer go…but I loveeee fall teas!

Yogini Undefined

Mmmmm that sounds fab!

Comments

Meg

Yogini Undefined

Mmmmm that sounds fab!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy