drank Whisky White by DAVIDsTEA

Oh my gosh, thank you aislingoftea (or should I say Bigelow ;) ) for including some of this in our swaaaap! I’m having a tea attack, I’m overwhelmed with the thought and care that went into my package. Tearin’ up. GOSH!

I had been wanting to try this one for a while – didn’t get a chance when it was on the wall! So pumped to give it a go!

I did a nice short steep, although it could have been a wee bit shorter because I got distracted. It’s a really nice blend, I do enjoy it! We always have a giant bottle of Jack Daniels in our cupboard, so it’s nice to have a tea equivalent ;)

A little scoop of brown sugar turns it into heaven! A hot toddy! Okay I added a splash of Jack as well. hey! It’s FRIDAY ;)

Having an awesome tea day today!

Bonnie

I remember liking this one. Where has it been?

Comments

Bonnie

I remember liking this one. Where has it been?

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy