drank Earl Grey Cheesecake by 52teas

Enjoying another cup – I’m drinking this a little faster than I wanted to – but hey, it’s for a good cause! My happiness! :)

Ever so floral with tangy creamy notes, I wouldn’t dream of enjoying without a healthy splash of cream and sugar. true bliss.

And of course, a photo-op!

Zoltar

Love your site dunno why i miss it when I’ve looked at your bio ( and the tutorial on how to make iced tea since i still drink the store false tea crap all my try are fail lol i should not miss it with a tutorial that have picture now)

DaisyChubb

Every once and I while I will buy a Nestea and enjoy it (more than pop anyways), but nothing beats the real stuff, too true :D

Comments

Zoltar

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy