Wow I feel so grateful to be sipping this cup of tea – thank you aisling of tea for including a whole bunch of Verdant in our swap that I haven’t the pleasure of trying yet! eeee!

This one is amazing! First three steeps remind me of mesquite bbq chips – savoury with a hint of sweetness and a real smoky treat. I’ll be back for more, I just couldn’t contain my excitement any longer!

Helena

that sounds yummy :D

James R

I was between that or the Benzhang 2003, chose the Benzhang, if I like it I’ll pick up the artisan revival!

DaisyChubb

HIGHLY recommend it – but I can’t see you being disappointed with the Benzhang either ;)

Comments

Helena

that sounds yummy :D

James R

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy