mmm!
I really didn’t think I would fall in love with this flavour, but I’m drinking it out of my water bottle as an iced tea at work today and it’s creamy and delish! Really does taste like the inside of a donut!
haha I am lovin’ it.

LUSH Hiring Party #2 happens tonight in a few hours. Wish me luck as I have no tattoos OR a crazy hair colour! So I will need everyone else to be just as plain so I can get the job pls. haha

Nik

Veronica

Good luck!

Comments

Nik

Veronica

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy