Having this in my water bottle today!
I’m finding it’s drying out my mouth a tad, but it tastes good so I keep going back for more! I definitely needed the energy today.
Also, my boss is on vacation for 2 weeks so we’re allowed to have drinks at the desk until she comes back… >_> sshh. it’s a secret.
haha I’m such a rebel.

CupofTree

sheesh, why no drinks on the desk :(

Andrew

Watermelon tea sounds interesting. Is the flavor strong?

DaisyChubb

I believe I got Robust on this one, so the flavour is mayb e even too strong for me haha! Next time I would get delicate, but yes, it is very watermelon tasting!

DaisyChubb

@CupofTree – you got me! I have no idea.

Comments

CupofTree

sheesh, why no drinks on the desk :(

Andrew

Watermelon tea sounds interesting. Is the flavor strong?

DaisyChubb

@CupofTree – you got me! I have no idea.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy