drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I don’t want to sip this down, I don’t wanna!
No matter how much I whine, I’m still almost done this tea. Strange how that works!

Anyways, tonight I’m drinking this to inspire me to actually write my blog on time, yay! Friday’s recipe is for Chai Spice Snickerdoodles, so of course I had to drink a chai for inspiration! Even if the chai in question is one of the least chai chais in the world, it’s still freaking delicious. How many times can you say chai? How much chai could a chai chuck chai if a chai chuck could chuck chai?

Nik

LOL. Chai Spice Snickerdoodles sound amazing.

Comments

Nik

LOL. Chai Spice Snickerdoodles sound amazing.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy