drank Eggnog Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Had a huge creamy latte with this today!
SO tasty, but I have to agree with some of those notes that it isn’t quite "eggnog"y enough for my taste buds to make that association, but still tasty. Full review to come!

Nik

I plan to whip this up with 1/2 vegan ’nog and 1/2 milk during the holiday season. Sounds like that might make that ’nog flavour really pop.

Comments

Nik

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy