Yummeh!

I was looking for a tea to make me happy this morning on my last day off for a while – lo and behold, I found the tin of this that I mixed with my last bit of pumpkin cheesecake last year. I really can’t believe it’s been a year… but it has.

Anyways! It was better than I remembered. A hint of maple, a bit of pumpkin, nicely balanced spices all tied together with a smooth black tea. I added brown sugar and milk, and it did indeed make for a happy morning.

tattooed_tea

oh lord. I missed so many yummy teas from 52Teas :(

Comments

tattooed_tea

oh lord. I missed so many yummy teas from 52Teas :(

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy