Thanks to TeaEqualsBliss for sending some of this tea my way!

I have never had a jasmine with other flavours – I have to say that I NEED more of this combo in my life! Wow this tea is juicy and floral and calming, the green base is smooth but grassy, the blossoms are gorgeous. I love everything about this tea, thanks again for including this one!

Dinosara

Love jasmine-fruit tea blends. Ovation teas has a few really nice ones, including another jasmine passion fruit, and an jasmine-citrus that is very tasty as well.

DaisyChubb

Jasmine-citrus – that sounds so good!

Mercuryhime

I belieeeve David’s has something called Citron Oolong which is really lemony and has jasmine flowers in it. I really enjoy jasmine fruit blends too. :) Also great in white chocolate truffles.

DaisyChubb

Oh yeah Citron Oolong – I only had that once for the iced tea of the day – I should give it another go :)

Comments

Dinosara

DaisyChubb

Jasmine-citrus – that sounds so good!

Mercuryhime

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy