drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

Oh. So THIS is what ceremonial grade matcha is like.
WOW.

If I had the money, I would seriously buy a tin of this for each member of my family and force them to become matcha fanatics.

This is intense. Buttery! It reminds me of my aunt who is no longer my aunt (divorce stuff). She was a huge health nut with dreadlocks and a lifestyle I WISH I could emulate! I remember once of the most delicious dishes she made for me was plain white rice with what I think was dried broccoli bits on top. The broccoli was toasted or something and then the little nibs were what we sprinkled on the rice. I think? I have been craving this flavour since I had that dish – ohh I wish I could find out what it really was!

Well, until then, I have this matcha. The depth is amazing, the taste pure and not a bit astringent (I used 175 water). The froth was incredible! The colour bright green, like emerald jewels.

Unlike many of the flavoured matchas I’ve had (which I love as well!), this one does need to be sifted. The other ones you can get away with not sifting, but this one it is important. That’s just my experience so far! (Although once whisked, it remains whisked! Maybe I just drank it way too fast haha, but there was no matcha clumps at all at the bottom of my cup!)

The tin is amazing! I love the pop top technology when you first open it, but that it also has a screw on lid. That way you know it is going to be pure and FRESH.

Thank you KaiMatcha for this amazing experience! I WILL be back to purchase.

ashmanra

I really have to get some of this!

DaisyChubb

it is better than I ever could have imagined!

Babble

Ugh. All these reviews are making me jealous. I hope they run another promotion soon.

DaisyChubb

Well I think I will be purchasing a few tins of this – if I can find a way to swap it and have the flavour stay fresh, I will do it!

Ok. Keep me posted.

Comments

ashmanra

I really have to get some of this!

DaisyChubb

it is better than I ever could have imagined!

Ok. Keep me posted.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy