drank KaiMatcha Premium by KaiMatcha

Okay I seriously have a problem. I’m on my 3rd cup.

They weren’t lieing! There is no bitterness! NOT A HINT!
That means… dun dun dun – zero sugar in my matcha. I thought, from my years of matcha lattes, that sugar was a NEED in matcha.

No. Not all matcha.

Ohhhh it’s so good. I need to stop so #1. I can sleep tonight and #2. I don’t run out of this tin fast!

The taste! Oh the Umami is strong in this one my friends. It reminds me of a big dark salted pretzel! Not the flavour, but the same satisfaction after sipping.

(I’m gonna sprinkle some on my rice too! ee! Okay so the sprinkle ended up dumping like 2 tablespoons worth. Yeah talk about too excited! Don’t worry, I managed to salvage it – and make another drink in the process ;) )

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy