drank Razmintazz by Tealish

Yum! Thanks aisling of tea for sending this tea my way!
Tealish is in my top 5 tea shops, even though I’ve never graced it’s doorstep. One day though!
That’s why I appreciate getting to try before I buy!

I made this one iced (I can’t bring myself to try it hot, it’s just so iced tea sounding!) to be my workout drink while I try to burn my matcha energy by playing Just Dance 2!

It’s so refreshing! The mint is perfect – just enough to tingle the tongue, and the fruit is sweet and ohhh the smell is insanely yummy! There’s one thing I don’t like in this blend, and it’s the chamomile! It’s giving me a little tug at the wrong tastebud.. er that doesn’t make sense at all. But I bet when it’s brewed hot it’s a great aspect! I love chamomile, I just don’t dig it in this blend at the moment! It’s such a small aspect though, I really do like this tea a lot!

No worries, I will try it hot soon as well! It’s still delicious and I will probably buy some next time I order. What a great iced tea!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy