drank Cashew Turtle by 52teas

Hey, you guys? Guys? Guys! Guess what?

I’m opening my very last pouch of my FAVOURITE 52teas flavour for a very special reason… I got a seasonal position at LUSH!

eeee~!

Caramel & cashews and delicious creamy chocolate bliss – I couldn’t be happier today!

Congratulations!

momo

Yay!!!!

Uniquity

Congratulations!! Are you in Shopping Centre or Micmac? Either way, that is the best smelling and freshest sounding job! : )

Congratulations! that’s great news :)

Helena

Congratulations!!

Thanks friends :D

DaisyChubb

I’m in the shopping centre! I applied to both, but I’m grateful for this one since I live in Clayton Park b^_^ woohoo!

Mercuryhime

Yay! Congrats!

Claire

Woo, congratulations! Love Lush.

Veronica

Yay for you!!! I love LUSH. Their Fresh Farmacy soap is the only thing my daughter can use to wash her face (highly sensitive skin). Hope the Christmas craziness isn’t too much! :)

Thanks again everyone! :D
Yeah Christmas will be crazy haha – but so far it’s helping to memorize the products by relating them to tea. For example, I remember the scents of the Dragon’s Egg bath bomb because it’s like a citrus earl grey with lemon and bergamot oil. And Charity Pot has rose with helps with the skin, just like Glow from davidsTea! yeeah I don’t know if it’s helping or confusing me but hey – I’m trying!

Nik

Sounds like a good plan to me. =)

JacquelineM

YAY! (My cat Woody says yay too — he’s walking all over the keyboard typing YAY to you ;)

softrevolution

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! You get to sniff ALL the smellies! :D

Ellyn

Yay for the new gig! Congrats!!

DaisyChubb

Thank you! Yes I must smell them allll mwahah!

Aw Woody sure does know how to make a gal feel special ;)

canadianadia

How wonderful! Congratulations :)

julesbean

I love LUSH! Awesome products. I’ll bet you get an awesome discount while you work there:)

Indigobloom

that is so awesome!! congrats! and you get free bath products now to :P

Amariel

Yay! Time to celebrate! Now you need a Ma Bar bubble bath with this tea to be in caramel heaven! :)

DaisyChubb

man, when I die, I better go to caramel heaven. I’ve been working all my life to get there! Until then, this tea and a caramel bath will do :D

Ellyn

CARAMEL BATH!!! Is that at lush? It sounds AMAAAAAZING!

DaisyChubb

It’s this one Ellyn, it’s good enough to eat!

Ellyn

OH MY GOSh that looks like a DELIGHT! I may have to go to the lush in the mall this weekend!

Angrboda

Congratulations! I know you really wanted to work there. :)

Amariel

It is soooo good! Follow it with some Soft Couer…mmmmm!

Ninavampi

Congrats! :)

The Purrfect Cup

I just visited their website because of this post (also I just remembered to do so too)…I’m going to go broke shopping there! Congrats again!!

Comments

Nik

Congratulations!

momo

Yay!!!!

Uniquity

Congratulations! that’s great news :)

Helena

Congratulations!!

Thanks friends :D

Mercuryhime

Yay! Congrats!

Claire

Woo, congratulations! Love Lush.

Veronica

Thanks again everyone! :D

Nik

Sounds like a good plan to me. =)

JacquelineM

softrevolution

SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! You get to sniff ALL the smellies! :D

Ellyn

Yay for the new gig! Congrats!!

DaisyChubb

Thank you! Yes I must smell them allll mwahah!

Aw Woody sure does know how to make a gal feel special ;)

canadianadia

How wonderful! Congratulations :)

julesbean

Indigobloom

that is so awesome!! congrats! and you get free bath products now to :P

Ellyn

CARAMEL BATH!!! Is that at lush? It sounds AMAAAAAZING!

DaisyChubb

It’s this one Ellyn, it’s good enough to eat!

Angrboda

Congratulations! I know you really wanted to work there. :)

Amariel

It is soooo good! Follow it with some Soft Couer…mmmmm!

Ninavampi

Congrats! :)

The Purrfect Cup

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy