drank Pink Dragonfruit by Tealish

aisling I’m not worthy! I’m not worthy!

Seriously. Thank you for this tea! I used the whole package and made two giant cups of iced pink goodness after a rousing game of Just Dance! I don’t care that it’s freezing outside, I’m sweaty and I want iced tea dagnabbit.

I didn’t remember there was no hibiscus so I put a giant squirt of agave. It does taste pink! This is easily one of my favourite fruit blends – I am ordering this next summer without fail.

ee!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy