I made some cookies today with this one!
I didn’t think they were that good, but the people I brought them for loved them! I’ll put a “recipe” up on the blog soon – at least they were fun to play with!

Azzrian

Ohhh nice! Can’t wait to see the recipe!

Helena

ooooh I want gingerbread matcha cookies!! or at the very least your recipe :D

DaisyChubb

I’m giving all idea credit to aisling of tea in my post – I’ll get the recipe up today! It could definitely work for any flavour matcha… ohhhh maple matcha cookies with maple frosting anyone?

Comments

Azzrian

Ohhh nice! Can’t wait to see the recipe!

Helena

ooooh I want gingerbread matcha cookies!! or at the very least your recipe :D

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy