I am lucky friends!
Our DT in the mall received this by mistake! They have to send it back because they don’t have a tin for it – but in the meantime… we get to drink it! And buy it… so it’ll probably be gone in no time and they will have nothing to send back. Yay!

mmmmm
It is SO good! I was a little scared because I got it to go, but then headed downstairs and had to do a bunch of work errands, so it had steeped fr about an hour. O_O Took a sip to prepare for the bitterness – of which there was none.

There was a sweetness, like honey! There was a maltiness and a smooooothness from the yummy black base – and a brightening sharpness from the jasmine. I say sharpness, but actually the Jasmine is really the perfect amount. It doesn’t overwhelm, it just dances along with the rest of the notes and makes me happy.

I need these in my life! No money though (I got my mug for $1 with the promo!) – but I’ll have to make an online order in time and I might just pop some of this in it. mm!

Uniquity

Spring Garden got them too (for good!) Just a heads up – I just went in and picked some up. Expensive, but light and the sales assistant said that 2 pearls will do a cup!

DaisyChubb

niiice! Oh I can totally see that – I had 5 pearls for my rather large travel press and it was more than enough. I bet they last forever if you keep re-steeping them too!

Thanks for the heads up, now I know where I can get my fix ;) Now.. to find that genmai hojicha…

Uniquity

None of the Halifax ones have the Gyokuro Black which bums me out.

Comments

Uniquity

DaisyChubb

Uniquity

None of the Halifax ones have the Gyokuro Black which bums me out.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy