drank Tung Ting Vietnam by DAVIDsTEA

Wow I also have to highly recommend this delicious oolong!

I got the $1 pack from DT and steeped it for 5 minutes in my perfect mug. I haven’t had the chance to try multiple short steeps, but I did resteep the leaves for another 5 minutes after. Oh bliss!

A hint of mineral/rocky flavour and texture all wrapped up in a sweet blanket of rock sugar (let’s stick with the rock theme!) and it.. um.. ROCKS! I’m not getting any bitterness with 185 degree water – but definitely some sort of spice. Not getting any floral notes at all.. hmm what is that spice… it definitely has a kick! I’ll keep thinking about it :)

TheTeaFairy

DT seems to be stocking on new unflavored teas lately, that’s a good thing, think I’ll put this one on my list…

Kittenna

Yes, of all of the ones that came out, you do want to try this one for sure!

DaisyChubb

Yeah this one is legit!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Kittenna

Yes, of all of the ones that came out, you do want to try this one for sure!

DaisyChubb

Yeah this one is legit!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy