drank Wintergreen Woods by DAVIDsTEA

Whaaat – no notes on this one? But I KNOW I wrote notes on this one!
Oh well – I still have quite a bit of this one left, but I have a feeling it’s lost its potency. Oops!

Still nice, but it is very light in flavour.

It’s like drinking the woods- so refreshing! I wrote a little blog post about it quite a while back :) Such a cool tea!

CupofTree

Ah this one sounds amazing :) Loved your blog entry about it

canadianadia

Thanks for sharing the blog entry. I love your teapot!

DaisyChubb

Thank you! I should use it soon, it’s been neglected since I got a gaiwan. Don’t worry little pot, I’ll use you tomorrow :D

Kittenna

Huh, I’m positive that there were notes on this one before, too. From Indigobloom, for one.

Oops, you meant notes written by you XD

Zoltar

don’t make my hope goes high like that ! after seeing the review was hoping that this tea was back but no :( that what happen when i don’t buy big quantity of something i like right now and wait formlater

DaisyChubb

Silly Steepster, sometimes deleting our notes!

Hey Zoltar, you’re right – sorry to get your hopes up :(

Zoltar

It’s okay i’m sure they are gonna make another tea like that for the winter this time i’m gonna buy a lot of it :P

Shmiracles

hey! what is the pot and bubble cup you are using in this blog entry?! i love it!!

DaisyChubb

Thanks! I got them both from DavidsTea, the teapot seems to no longer exist :( But the cups do!

Shmiracles

thanks so much! they look so different in your pictures than they do on the website. i’m definitely gonna get a couple. …now i am on the hunt for a tiny 6oz teapot!

Zoltar

the teapot no longer exist but you can email them they will check if store near you got some left that what they did for me

Shmiracles

thanks for the advice Zoltar, i just emailed them and i’ll let you know if i get any results.

Shmiracles

okay, so, long story, but happy ending.
i placed two tea orders with DavidsTeas this month. (i know i have a problem.) (butit’scoldweathertimeandtheteawasjustallsowonderfulsoundingandihadn’tboughtanyinalongtimeanddamnitineededthattravelmug!)
one was placed real early in the month and when i got a shipping notice for the second late order i placed just a few days ago i decided to call DavidsTea and see what’s up. now a few days before that i had randomly emailed them to ask about the tiny glass gongfu teapot in your pictures as Zoltar recommended. ….drumroll…. now they are urgently shipping my tardy order to me and sending me the teapot free. next week is gonna be a teapocolypse!

Zoltar

yay for you ! :) the teapot is really great and hard to get good that you could get one and even more for free lol

Oh my gosh what AWESOME news! Best customer service ever :D

tattooed_tea

Ok, I need to find some of this.

I still have some ;)
It might not be fresh, but when I get around to swapping again, I will send some off! Even if it’s not “fresh” per se, it still tastes the same to me! Wintergreeny!

tattooed_tea

That would be fabulous. Somehow I only came across it today.

Comments

CupofTree

Ah this one sounds amazing :) Loved your blog entry about it

canadianadia

Thanks for sharing the blog entry. I love your teapot!

Oops, you meant notes written by you XD

DaisyChubb

Silly Steepster, sometimes deleting our notes!

Hey Zoltar, you’re right – sorry to get your hopes up :(

Shmiracles

okay, so, long story, but happy ending.

Oh my gosh what AWESOME news! Best customer service ever :D

tattooed_tea

Ok, I need to find some of this.

I still have some ;)

tattooed_tea

That would be fabulous. Somehow I only came across it today.

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy