drank Fig Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

mmm d-lish!
Super glad I jumped on the Large size for this matcha. I don’t have any milk right now, but I know it will make a kick butt latte when I get the chance.

The fig is sweet – closer to a fresh fig than a fig newton, in my opinion, so yay for that!

I’m reseraching LUSH like a mad woman – I have to say the smell does remind me of a Dorothy bubble bar. I think I have a new found love for fig-scented and flavoured things – bring on more fig tea please!

Hesper June

Ah, the days where I would bum around a LUSH store half the day…love it:)

Fjellrev

Makes sense since it was made to smell like Figs ‘n’ Leaves! I just had a shower with it tonight. Such a classic.

Nik

Closer to fresh fig than a fig newton. Yay!

Comments

Hesper June

Ah, the days where I would bum around a LUSH store half the day…love it:)

Fjellrev

Nik

Closer to fresh fig than a fig newton. Yay!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy