Helena’s favourite tea made a blog appearance today! haha

It’s just what I need to try to overcome the gloom and STUDYSTUDYSTUDY my LUSH stuff. I really have to think of it like school, but it’s so much more important than school because I need to prove myself as not-just-a-seasonal-worker.

Man I blather on sometimes.

This tea is lemony goodness!

I love that this is totally HER tea lol

Fjellrev

You can do it, Daisy! I say start learning some of the basic EC’s like vanilla, almond, cocoa butter, lavender, etc. It also helps to learn stuff by categories. Like, with the massage bars, break it down by the cocoa butter base, talk about its moisturizing properties, how they eliminate packaging because they’re solid, then from there, you can learn the individual ingredients of each, like Wiccy having the stimulating aduki beans, warming cinnamon, and tingly peppermint, etc.

BoxerMama

I live for Lush! Which is bad because I discovered them while I was managing a competitor!

DaisyChubb

Thanks for your help! I definitely need it, and that totally does give me a hand! yay :)

Comments

I love that this is totally HER tea lol

Fjellrev

BoxerMama

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy