Yesss this one was a winner from the travelling tea box!

I’m taking so many hot baths since starting my amazing new job that right after the bath I am thiiirsty for iced cold tea. Of course I’m out of my favourites – Kanpe and Strawberry Rhubarb, but I smelled this little baggy in the box and knew it would be poifect for my needs.

Lately, I know it sounds crazy, but I’ve been craving hibby. Craving the tartness and how refreshing it is! Of course I have to add a lot of sweetener too, but man it’s hitting the iced tea spot (when it’s done well of course). This one is strong on the tart front but soo refreshing and yummy. mm!

It’s quite cinnamon-y as well, and the brew is quite “thick”, even over ice. I’m not sure that I would purchase this one, as it is a little one-note, but after my hot bath the other night it hit the spot. Dang! Thanks TTB!

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy