Travelling tea box!
How fun! I wish I could join the next one but funds just aren’t on my side lately, however, after taking part in one I can truly say that it is an AMAZING experience – not to be missed! ee!

I think I should have used more leaf for more flavour, however the small amount of flavour I did get was yummy! The marshmallows were perfect, and I love the balance of chocolate and graham. Sadly it was a bit watery (should have read the reviews first) – but I now know why this is a Teaopia tea to be missed!

I only have just over a teaspoon left, so I’ll mix it with Della Terra Smores tea because they will mix poifectly! :D

Amariel

I love this one. I got a big bag of it when they marked it dow 75%…how could I resist, right? Sadly, it is already dwindling, and I’ll be sad when it is gone for sure.

Comments

Amariel

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy