drank Glitter & Gold by DAVIDsTEA

Drinking my resteep – you know that song feels just like I’m walkin’ on broken glass (Marry me Annie Lennox!) that’s how my feet feel after 2 10 hour days. So! To celebrate coming home, I had a bath (duh) and am drinking a resteeped pot from this morning! Yum!

I feel like this tea is juuuust right. :)

If you visit my blog post it has all the individual art work from the tea swap packages! :D

Cavocorax

Wow. This tea swap looks pretty crazy. I can’t imagine all the work everyone put into it so far. :) It’s fun reading along.

DaisyChubb

It’s pretty exciting! I love having tea chosen for me instead of picking it myself, I wish it could happen like that all the time haha! <3

tattooed_tea

Yes I agree. This is soooo much fun. I love having something to open everyday. This makes me feel like a kid again.

Comments

Cavocorax

DaisyChubb

tattooed_tea

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy