drank White Coconut Dulce by TeBella

Thank you Rachel for day #7 of the 12 days of Christmas! I hope it’s late enough that I’m not posting a spoiler ;)

I was pumped to make a pot of this and sip it all day, it’s so sweet and delicate but full of flavour at the same time. It’s so tasty, that I just received my giant order from Zen tea, but I’m not even touching it tonight ;)

Kittenna

Oh man. That sounds delicious.

Babble

I love your blog post. And I love the part where you wrote, “can I hear bottomless cups of tea?! holla!” Glad someone else thought that was neat, too :)

Comments

Kittenna

Oh man. That sounds delicious.

Babble

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy