Thanks Keen for an amazing blend – I’m finally getting the chance to try it tonight after a crazy Christmas Eve at work. Oh business mad getting mad that we sold out of all the big gifts. Yesterday. Next time, don’t do your big christmas shopping on christmas eve? Ahem.

That aside – I’m drinking this tonight so I can stay awake for Mike to get home from work around Midnight! Then to sleep just in case Santa pops by.

The blend is very smooth! Surprisingly mellow (in a good way) with all that mint – I think the cinnamon cuts through to create a taste very pleasing to the senses. Thank you!

KeenTeaThyme

Glad you enjoyed this! :)

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Glad you enjoyed this! :)

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy