drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

I have been so SO pleased with my box of teas from Zen after their 50% off sale. There is only one tea in the box I don’t like (it’s not this one) and sadly I don’t have any swap money because I want it gone, but that’s a story for another time.

This tea is creamy, coconutty, astringent (not bitter) and a bit buttery. Definitely vegetal – super delicious. I make pots of it and always put the last pot in the fridge for iced tea. Yummy with a splash of coconut milk after a work out!

MissMylin

This sounds delicious! I must try some, after I clear through some tea in my tea cupboard.

Comments

MissMylin

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy