Thank you Azzrian for including this in my special Christmas package last month!

My goodness it is blended pu-erfection yesIjustsaidthat.

It really does taste like a spiced or mulled wine. Sweet deep berry notes that taste like they will stain your lips. How decadent. Thank you so much for sharing!

Azzrian

So glad you loved it!

The DJBooth

oh man that sounds awesome

DaisyChubb

It’s VERY awesome! Definitely have a future order planned with Vintage Teaworks :D

Comments

Azzrian

So glad you loved it!

The DJBooth

oh man that sounds awesome

DaisyChubb

You can call me Daisy.

My rating system is as follows:

50-75: It was alright! It was… alright! Not horrible, but I might not re-steep.

25-50: Ew. But I will finish the cup.

1-25: Please no, I want to dump it.

The Steepster community is my safe place. Thank you to all my tea friends!

<3 Daisy